PAKISTAN ARMY SIGNAL CORPS.
BI – METAL.
1947 - 1976
On the 14th August 1947, the Indian Signal Corps was divided into two parts with one part remaining in India whilst the other part became the Pakistan Army Signal Corps.
With the proclamation of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on the 23rd March 1956 the Pakistan Army Signals Corps was re-designated as the “PAKISTAN CORPS OF SIGNALS”.
The illustration above of the Pakistan Army Signal Corps badge made of bi-metal, has the Corps motto on the scroll either side of the globe which when translated means Speed and Reliability. This was the first type of cap badge that the Corps had in it's own right, but there are different variations of the same badge made of different materials.
Note that the name of the Corps at the time was Signal Corps not Corps of Signals which it became after 1956.